Putting customers first, Multynet offers excellent after sales support to their product users:
- Their home appliances carry a 1 year warranty. However, their LED series carry 2 years warranty for panels and 1 year warranty for parts.
- Within this period the repair, replacement of parts will be done free of cost provided the warranty card is duly filled and attested by the authorized dealer.
- After one year of purchase, the customer will be responsible for the labour charges as well as the pickup and delivery charges.
- The warranty is offered for a limited time period and is likely to stand null and void in case the card is not properly filled, attested or tempered with.
- If the seal of the product is broken or any other company spare parts are used by an unauthorized technician, even then the warranty will not be applicable.
- In case of an accident of any sort: liquid spillage, high voltage by WAPDA, damage due to transportation or any other natural disaster, the company is not responsible to provide warranty.
To claim warranty, the customer must have the original product receipt.