Putting customers first, MULTYNET offers excellent after sales support to their product users:
Terms & Conditions:
This Warranty Policy certifies that your LED TV carries two years panel & one-year parts warranty from date of purchase. After three months from the purchase date home visit charges will be paid by the customer.
- A duly filled warranty card stamped / attested by the dealer.
- Company will provide spare parts required for replacement free of cost with in warranty period.
- After one year of warranty period, panel will be provided free of cost & repairing charges will be paid by the customer.
- Company will provide spare parts free of cost for repairing the LED TV once within the warranty period. However free of cost spare parts does not cover cabinet controllers, switches and other plastic related parts.
- LED TV pickup & delivery at service center will be customer’s responsibility.
Warranty is Null & Void If:
- The warranty card is left unfilled, modified or tempered with.
- Any tempering is done with the set by any unauthorized technician or used parts not provided by the company.
- Modifying / tempering with serial number or modifying / tempering / breaking the seal of the product
- The product is damaged by accident, misuse, improper installation, faulty transportation, food or liquid spill, insect infestation or any natural disaster.
- Short circuit is caused by cable current or high voltage by WAPDA.
- To claim the warranty customer should have the original purchased receipt in hand. warranty is valid for a limited period.
To claim warranty, the customer must have the original product receipt.